Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kylie Wins BACKSTAGE PASSES!












Kylie, our first participant!, sends in her awesome story:



"I won tickets and backstage passes to their "When you look me in the eyes" concert in Tampa. I love listening to their music so I entered the raffle on 105.3. My mom and sister said out of all those people there's no chance almost. But I kept trying because of how much I love them! I ended up getting into the crazy raffle and I made it a big deal. After that the rain interfered with the radio. I couldn't hear who won. 105.3 always calls after they announce it. So they called and I screamed my head off! My friend was with me so she screamed with me. I ended up getting perfect seats with backstage passes. The seats weren't front row but I'm just glad I got to go. We went to Tampa, got to the hotel and all that stuff and then it got good. We headed to the concert and when we got there, their bus was there and everyone was signing it. I don't think it was the bus they ride a lot but I got a picture just for fun. I bought a tee-shirt and went to meet the guys. I got pretty close to the front of the line. When I got up there and shook their hand I totally froze. I couldn't speak at all it was so embarrassing. To this day I still wish I could've said something to them or something. After that we took our seats and watched the concert. I got a glow stick and I still have it. I love to play with it at night and remember what a great night I had."




No comments:

Post a Comment

JONAS LOVE<3